Cat Grooming Policies
- Happy Cat Hotel & Spa requires copies of up-to-date Rabies and Distemper (FVCRP) vaccinations records in advance of the grooming appointment. These records can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (860) 580-6692.
- A new client grooming registration is also required to be filled out prior to the appointment date. The grooming registration is available online.
- Grooming services are dependent upon the cat's age, health, temperament, and behavior and will be agreed upon between owner and executive groomer prior to groom. Grooming estimates are estimates only and prices may fluctuate depending on matting, behavior, etc.
- Aggressive cats will not be shaved unless severely matted/pelted and will incur matting fees.
- Aggressive/higher risk cats may incur a special handling fee of $30.
- Cats over 15lbs will be an additional $10 per cat.
- Cats that arrive for grooming more than 15 minutes late will incur a $15 late charge.
- Drop off/pick up - Cats coming for grooming appointments must be dropped off at the scheduled appointment time and picked up when finished. Pick-ups within 30 minutes are appreciated. Happy Cat Spa will call or text when appointments are finished. Drop offs outside of the appointment time may not always be available and require arrangement in advance and may require a room rental for $25. Day rentals must be approved and arranged in advance and may not be available during times of high volume/peak seasons.Cancellation Policy
- For Spa Club Members: No deposit required to make appointment. Appointments must be canceled/rescheduled no later than the day of the appointment reminder (4 days ahead), otherwise a $15 reschedule fee will apply to the next appointment.
- For Non-Members: Non-refundable 50% credit card deposit required to make a grooming appointment.
Appointments must be canceled/rescheduled no later than day of the appointment reminder (4 days ahead) otherwise a $15 reschedule fee will apply to the next appointment. Deposits will be transferred to the new appointment.ANY NO CALL/NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL.
Happy Cat Hotel Crate Policy - Please note, ALL cats MUST enter and leave the facility in a cat carrier, 1 cat per carrier. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. Loose cats are NOT permitted in the facility under any circumstances. Leashed cats are not acceptable. This is for the safety and security of your cat, other feline guests, yourself, and our team. If you do not have a crate for each cat, crates are available for purchase online at our Happy Cat Hotel Online Store.
Flea/Tick/Worm Prevention Policy - Happy Cat Hotel & Spa welcomes both indoor and outdoor cats with open paws, however, in an effort to keep all of our guests happy, clean, healthy, and able to enjoy the full Happy Cat experience, we strongly recommend that all cats (including indoor) be kept up-to-date on flea/tick/worm preventative prior to checking in. Our groomers will inspect for fleas prior to starting grooming and grooming will not take place if fleas are found. We do, however, have other flea bath options available, please call to discuss.