Our Spa on Instagram
Take a Look!
Things to Know…
Cats being groomed at the Happy Cat Hotel are required to have current:
- FVRCP vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- Test results for FeLV & FIV. Positive Results will be reviewed by our board.
- Vaccinations for FeLV & FIV are not required.
Bathing may be a prerequisite of any dematting, coat trim, or shave down service.
- Grooming style is dependent upon cat’s age, health, temperament, and behavior and will be agreed upon between owner and executive groomer prior to groom.
- Aggressive cats will not be shaved unless severely matted/pelted and will incur mat/pelt removal costs per consultation @ T&M rate.
- Repeated severe matting/pelting will result in double fees/expulsion from Happy Cat Spa. Regular grooming will prevent matting & pelting!
- Please note that a $25 cancellation fee applies to all canceled appointments which must be paid before booking any subsequent appointments.
We look forward to making your cat a Happy Cat!