Just a peek of our most recent work…
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a spa day for your cat, please contact The Happy Cat Spa directly,
If this is your cat's FIRST TIME being groomed by us, please fill out a
Things to Know...
Cats being groomed at the Happy Cat Hotel are required to have current:
- FVRCP vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- Test results for FeLV & FIV. Positive Results will be reviewed by our board.
- Vaccinations for FeLV & FIV are not required.
- Grooming style is dependent upon cat's age, health, temperament, and behavior and will be agreed upon between owner and executive groomer prior to groom.
- Aggressive cats will not be shaved unless severely matted/pelted and will incur mat/pelt removal costs per consultation @ T&M rate.
- Repeated severe matting/pelting will result in double fees/expulsion from Happy Cat Spa. Regular grooming will prevent matting & pelting!
- Appointments canceled less than 48hrs in advance will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cats that arrive or pick up for grooming more than 15 minutes late will incur a $15 late charge.
We look forward to making your cat a Happy Cat!