Cat Grooming Policies
Happy Cat Hotel & Spa requires copies of up-to-date Rabies and Distemper (FVRCP) vaccination records before the grooming appointment.
- A new client grooming registration must be filled out before the appointment date. The form will be made available to you during the reservation process.
- Grooming services depend on the cat's age, health, temperament, and behavior. Grooming estimates are estimates only, and prices may fluctuate depending on matting, behavior, etc.
- Aggressive cats will not be shaved unless severely matted/pelted and will incur matting fees.
- Aggressive/higher-risk cats may incur a special handling fee.
- Cats over 15 lbs will incur an additional handling fee.
- Cats that arrive for grooming more than 15 minutes late will incur a late charge.
- Drop off/pick up - Cats coming for grooming appointments must be dropped off at the scheduled appointment time and picked up when finished. Pick-ups within 30 minutes are appreciated. Happy Cat Spa will call or text when appointments are finished. Drop-offs outside the appointment time may not always be available and require arrangement in advance and a room rental. Day rentals must be approved and arranged in advance and may not be available during high volume/peak seasons.
- For Spa Club Members: No deposit is required to make an appointment. Appointments must be canceled/rescheduled no later than the day of the appointment reminder (four days ahead); otherwise, a rescheduling fee will apply to the next appointment. Any no-call or no-shows will be charged in full.
- For Non-Members: Non-refundable 50% credit card deposit is required to make a grooming appointment.
Appointments must be canceled/rescheduled no later than the day of the appointment reminder (four days ahead); otherwise, a rescheduling fee will apply to the next appointment, or the deposit will be forfeited for cancellations. Deposits for appointments rescheduled more than four days in advance will be transferred to the new appointment. Any no-call or no-shows will be charged in full.
Happy Cat Hotel Crate Policy - All cats must enter and leave the facility in a cat carrier, one cat per carrier. There are no exceptions. Loose cats are NOT permitted in the facility under any circumstances. Leashed cats are not acceptable. This is for the safety and security of your cat, other feline guests, yourself, and our team.
Flea/Tick Prevention Policy - Happy Cat Hotel & Spa welcomes both indoor and outdoor cats with open paws; however, to keep all of our guests happy, clean, healthy, and able to enjoy the full Happy Cat experience, we strongly recommend that all cats (including indoor) be kept up-to-date on flea/tick preventative before checking in. Our groomers will inspect for fleas before grooming, and grooming will not occur if fleas are found. We do, however, have other flea bath options available. Please call to discuss.