Cat Grooming Policies
- Happy Cat Hotel & Spa requires copies of up-to-date Rabies and Distemper (FVCRP) vaccinations records in advance of the grooming appointment. These records can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (703) 570-4105.
- A new client grooming registration is also required to be filled out prior to the appointment date. The grooming registration is available online.
- Grooming services are dependent upon the cat's age, health, temperament, and behavior and will be agreed upon between owner and executive groomer prior to groom. Grooming estimates are estimates only and prices may fluctuate depending on matting, behavior, etc.
- Aggressive cats will not be shaved unless severely matted/pelted and will incur matting fees.
- Aggressive/higher risk cats may incur a special handling fee of $30.
- Cats over 15lbs will be an additional $10 per cat.
- Cats that arrive or pick up for grooming services more than 15 minutes late will incur a $15 late charge.
- No call/no show appointments will be charged IN FULL.
- Grooming appointments canceled less than 48hrs in advance will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Drop off/pick up - Cats coming for grooming appointments must be dropped off at the scheduled appointment time and picked up when finished. Happy Cat Spa will call or text when appointments are finished. Drop off/pick ups outside of the appointment time may not always be available and require arrangement and approval in advance and may require a room rental for the day at $25.
- Need to leave your kitty for the day? Cats that cannot be picked up at the end of the appointment can rent one of our spacious hotel rooms while waiting for pick up. They will be supplied a litter box, water, cozy bedding, and the rental fee is $25. Rooms will be chosen by HCH staff and are subject to change without notice based on availability. Please note - during times of high volume, Happy Cat Hotel may not have day rentals available for grooming clients and cats must be picked up when finished with their groom.
Happy Cat Hotel Crate Policy - Please note, ALL cats MUST enter and leave the facility in a cat carrier, 1 cat per carrier. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. Loose cats are NOT permitted in the facility under any circumstances. Leashed cats are not acceptable. This is for the safety and security of your cat, other feline guests, yourself, and our team. If you do not have a crate for each cat, crates will be available for purchase at the Happy Cat Hotel Gift Shop.
Flea/Tick/Worm Prevention Policy - Happy Cat Hotel & Spa welcomes both indoor and outdoor cats with open paws, however, in an effort to keep all of our guests happy, clean, healthy, and able to enjoy the full Happy Cat experience, ALL cats MUST be up-to-date on flea/tick/worm preventative prior to checking in. Any cat found with fleas/ticks/worms or evidence of fleas/ticks/worms will be subject to immediate quarantine and a full groom including flea & tick bath. Charges up to $150 PER CAT will be assessed.